Saturday, February 3, 2007

teenage whore!

teenage whore tapes!
Made these for my friend Josh. I did'nt have a scanner for some of them so i just took some photos.
teenagewhoretapes



for Dark Sperm tape. I heard the master copy. AHHHHH!!! should be on vinyl.

GREEN MIST traci c30 tape now available!!!!


this is gonna be good!!!
Gary S. 2007
NOW IZ NEVER!!!!! 4 evr? 4evr ever?

Gary S. 2007
head molt/social junk split tape///deparaved heart crime vs. louis l'amour/head molt slit tape...both out soon!

Gary S. 2007
zack kouns/head molt split is now sold out. you can here the 3 head molt tracks on the Tennage Whore Tapes profile: myspace/teenagewhore We want more ZACK!

Gary S. 2007
I really like social junk, thier older rock and more recent experiments: myspace/socialjunk

cover art:


Gary S.
I will make another one of these with the updated info...